- The Club shall be known as the FLINT ANGLING ASSOCIATION.
- The Club shall be under the management of the elected Committee who will
serve for a period of THREE years from date of election. The Committee shall consist of a Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer
and a Committee of at least FOUR members.
- It shall hold an Annual General Meeting of members in November each year. The Committee
with a minimum of FOUR members may meet at any time in regard to all matters affecting the Club.
- Membership of the Club shall
be determined at each Annual General Meeting and acceptance by the Committee shall at all times be final.
- An annual subscription
fee shall be paid by members of the Club.
- Closed Season and River Authority Rules regarding the catching of fish shall be observed
and members failing to observe rules will be dealt with by the Committee and may be expelled from the Club.
- The Rules may only be
amended at the Annual General Meetings and suggested amendments shall be made in writing to the Committee 14 days before such meetings.
If the Committee are of the opinion that a particular rule should be amended during the course of the Club year, the full Committee
shall hold a meeting and make a temporary amendment which may be adopted immediately and confirmed and accepted at the next Annual
- No fishing allowed in Club Waters other than by rod, line and pole.
- All members are asked to observe all Trespass notices and at all
times be respectful to land owners.
- Members fishing Club Waters will ensure that they are in possession of a Natural Resources Wales
(Environment Agency) Licence.
- No member will cut, thin down or damage in any way, any tree, bush, shrub or reed or dig any bank near
or in any Club Water.
- All members will act as Bailiffs.
- ALL MEMBERS MUST TAKE THEIR LITTER HOME AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LITTER
IN THEIR SWIM.
- No fishing from the dam wall on the Paper Mill Reservoir (Mill Pool).
- Permits are to be produced when required.
lighting of fires of any description is prohibited.
- MEMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON OR NEAR PAPER MILL RESERVOIR (MILL POOL) BETWEEN
SUNSET AND SUNRISE.
- Fishing is from marked pegs only.
- No camping by Club Waters.
- There is a strict minimum size of 8 (eight) foot
by 18 (eighteen) inches for keepnets.
- No annoyance to other anglers will be tolerated, this includes transistor radios.
- Any member
who notices pollution of any kind should report it immediately to a Committee Member or the Paper Mill Management.
- Members found breaking
the rules will have their Membership Card withdrawn and shall appear in front of the Committee to have their case discussed.
- No coarse
fish are to be removed from any Club Waters.
- No cars are to be parked on Paper Mill Lane.
- Juniors must be accompanied by an adult
at all times at the Paper Mill Reservoir (Mill Pool).
- Fishing is allowed with a maximum of 2 (two) rods.
- All cars parked on the pool
side car park are parked entirely at the owners risk. No liability for damage is accepted whatsoever.
- Matches will be fished to N.F.A.
rules with the exception that 2 (two) hooks are allowed.
- Blood worm and joker are banned on the Paper Mill Reservoir (Mill Pool).
- No tins (sweetcorn or meat) are to be taken on the Paper Mill Reservoir (Mill Pool).
- Junior members become senior members on their
16th birthday - they only hold senior status if in possession of a Senior Membership Card.
- Any problems regarding club matters contact
any Committee Member.
- Both gates to Paper Mill Reservoir (Mill Pool) are to be kept locked at all times.
- ANY MEMBER FOUND DRIVING THROUGH
THE FIELD (OTHER THAN TO/FROM THE DESIGNATED POOL SIDE CAR PARK) WILL BE EXPELLED.
- Barbless or micro barbed hooks are
to be used at all times when fishing the Paper Mill Reservoir (Mill Pool).
- All members fishing for carp must be in possession of an
unhooking mat and a 42 inch landing net.
- When an official match is to take place, members are requested to refrain from fishing until
the draw has been completed.
- Guest/Day Ticket holders must be accompanied by a full Flint Angling Association Member at all times.
- ALL MEMBERS MUST DISPLAY A CURRENT PHOTOGRAPH OF THEMSELVES ON THE INSIDE COVER OF THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARD BEFORE FISHING THE PAPER
MILL RESERVOIR (MILL POOL).
Flint Angling Association
Angling Trust & Cefas Registered